Thursday, January 24, 2008

SEO CodeBreaker Review

“Fact or fiction: is SEO CodeBreaker for real or just anther over-hyped product launch?”

To begin, I was very skeptical about this product. Do you really think that anybody can get better search engine rankings and free traffic in four easy steps?

I doubt it!

Well, after reading the SEO CodeBreaker sales letter, it all seemed to promise a lot. However, since there was a money back guarantee, I didn’t have anything to loose. So, I figured I would give it a try.

If it didn’t work I would just get a refund and that would be that.

After deciding to take the plunge, I was pleased with the membership area. Everything was laid out and organized in a very easy-to-use manner.

However, I didn’t join for a pretty member’s area. I wanted step-by-step videos telling me how to get free search engine traffic.

It was the videos that I wanted!

The content on the videos is what is important, not some fancy member’s area.

Now this is where the rubber met the road.

Did the Charles Kirkland promise live up to the hype?

Well, I thought I had a good understanding of SEO but this was like going from 0 to the speed of light in the length of the videos.

The SEO CodeBreaker videos are very easy to follow, and were much better than I expected.

The content is rock solid and is really easy to grasp.

Charles really takes his time and explains the how to do it and, most importantly, why to do it.

Rating:

I would give the SEO CodeBreaker 4 ½ stars out of 5.


This is just personal, but I hated music in the videos. In addition, some of the Web 2.0 techniques are on the advanced side. But other than that, this is a steal.

Overall, I recommend that you get this before your competition does.

For more info visit: Seo CodeBreaker

No comments: